International students may come to ITBA under three categories listed below. Each has its own application procedure.
•Exchange: Students from partner universities that have been nominated by their institutions may participate in the exchange program. They can study at ITBA for up to one year and are exempt from paying academic fees for regular courses.
•Free mover: Students who come from institutions with which no exchange agreements are maintained. They can study at ITBA for up to one academic year, paying the corresponding fees.
•Double Degree: Students who come from partner universities with double degree agreements. They must complete their studies at the ITBA according to current agreements and are exempt from paying academic fees for regular courses.
Deadlines for the Exchange and Free mover student categories:
First semester (March to July)
Nominations are received until October 15
Applications are received until November 10
Second semester (August to December)
Nominations are received until March 15
Applications are received until April 10
Nominations and applications sent out of term will not be taken into account.
Requirements exchange, free movers and double degree
- Study plan (Application form)
- Medical form (medical form)
- Spanish placement test, when Spanish is not the mother tongue (spanish placement test)
- Motivation letter explaining the reasons why you want to study at the ITBA.
- Original transcript, signed and stamped by the authorities of the home university.
- Copy of the first two pages of the passport.
- Dual degree students must also include the original high school graduation certificate.
Documents should be sent electronically in a single pdf file to: email@example.com
Lic. Dolores Smuclir
International Mobility Analyst
Departamento de Relaciones Internacionales
Instituto Tecnológico de Buenos Aires (ITBA)
Av. Eduardo Madero 399, (C1106ACD) Buenos Aires, Argentina
Phone: (5411) 3754-4893